COVID-19 Protocol Update
In an effort to help our clients comply with the county's stay at home order, and to protect our clients and staff to the best of our ability, we are making the following changes and recommendations:
- We will be reducing our appointments to sick pet exams and emergencies only, for approximately 30 days. Vaccinations (with the exception of puppy and kitten vaccine series), wellness testing, dental cleanings and elective surgeries will be postponed. If you have an appointment for one of these services in the next 30 days, we will be reaching out to you soon. (Or, feel free to call us: 316-689-0202)
- Please call ahead for medication refills or food orders. We would also appreciate taking your payment over the phone, if possible.
- We are happy to bring your order out to you! Just give us a call from the parking lot.
- In an effort to limit the number of people in the clinic at one time, we are discouraging walk-ins. If you do need to bring your pet in, please call ahead.
- Please limit the number of humans accompanying your pet to 1.
- If you have a concern for your pet, but are unsure if it warrants a visit, please get in touch with us. We are happy to utilize technology (photos, videos) to help you discern if your pet needs to come in or can be helped at home.